Exploring Creation with Zoology
I just posted a NEW schedule for Exploring Creation with Zoology 1: Flying Creatures of the Fifth Day (Apologia Science). In our house, we worked out a daily schedule that allows us to do more nature study (Outdoor Hour Challenges), expand the experiments and hands-on portions, and do more independent work outside.
Check it out on A Child’s Garden… Better yet, follow my blog for updates directly to your inbox.
Next up: Lesson 1 (“What is Zoology?”) Resources
- Unwrapped Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts and Mathematics, to match the lesson content;
- Connections to the Next Generation Science Standards (2nd Draft)
- Extra notebooking pages we created that we’d like to share
- Links to online resources and videos, and more!
- Kim M. Bennett shared their blog post on Twitter (bloggymoms.com)
- Monsters, Poets and Funny Things: Our Homeschool Week (bugsandstuff.wordpress.com)
- States may adopt Next Generation Science standards (edu2015.wordpress.com)
- Why America’s Kids Need New Standards for Science Education (blogs.scientificamerican.com)