Sometimes, timing is everything.
On this Friday, I pray that God‘s timing become your timing:
- “And my God will supply all my needs, according to His riches and Glory.” (Phil 4:19)
- “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, and say to this mountain, ‘Remove yourself, and cast yourself into the sea!’ and do not doubt in your heart that it shall come to pass, then you shall have what you say.” (Mk 11:23)
- “‘For I know my thought for you,’ sayeth the Lord, ‘Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope.'” (Jer 29:11)
- “For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.” (Eccl 3:1)
- “I come that you should have life, and have it more abundantly.” (Jn 10:10)
Peace to you all, and to your households.
- Anchor of power (kbruins.ipower.com)
- 31 Days of Living by Faith, Day 9 – Find Your Mustard Seed (thedomesticfringe.com)
- Faith and Miracles Part II: A Mustard Seed and An Empty Fridge (lynleahz.com)
- The Lord Always Gives the Right Answer (simplyjuliana.com)
- Mustard Seed (versical59.wordpress.com)