This is a fun idea for a photo challenge! And I couldn’t wait to try the new gallery features… Plus, it was fun to go through the photos from September and recall what a great month it was!
Here they are, in order!
- My God: “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.” (Mt 6:33)
- My husband: “And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy.” (Hos 2:19)
- My children: “As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of his youth.” (Ps 127:4)
- Family Fun: “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (Jn 10:10)
- Homeschooling: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Prov 22:6)
- My Pets: “And God made the beast of the earth after its kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after its kind: and God saw that it was good.”
- Cooking: “She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.” (Prov 31:15)
- Eating Healthy Food: “And God said, ‘Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.” (Gen 1:29)
- Gardening: “The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.” (Gen 2:15)
And here’s a tenth (on account of it’s Top Ten Tuesday!):
10. Blogging! (Of course…) “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace…” (1 Pet 4:10)
Everyone, have a blessed and happy Tuesday!
~Kim and Family