I received a Canon digital camera from my parents, for Christmas a couple of years ago. I love it! I keep it in my purse, because I never know when an interesting photo op will arise. And the fact that it’s digital means I can keep snapping away until I like it (or my batteries die…).
The majority of the photos on my blogs are my own. I try to take a bunch of photos whenever there’s a special event or an activity. But some photos don’t fit into a story — they’re more like they’re own story, in one photo. So I started this page to capture those photos that just stand alone.
I hope you enjoy them!
I purchased this garden angel last summer, and found the mirror in the basement — it came from an old vanity. I placed it under the angel, because I thought it looked like a little reflecting pool. When the solar pation light comes on it the evening, it looks very peaceful. I like the way the hydrangea in the back sets off the angel and the lamp.
Please come visit my nature study blog, A Child’s Garden, if you are looking for ideas for your homeschool, summer vacation or elementary science classroom. All ideas are kid-tested in our very own yard…
Also check out Books and Blooms, for more flower photos.
- The Immediate Picture (publicaddress.typepad.com)
- Instagram (holographicmeatloaf.com)
- tips for fun “everyday” photos. (eliseblaha.typepad.com)
- The Answer for What is the Best Digital Camera to Buy Under 200 (thebestdigitalcameraunder200.wordpress.com)
- Best Digital Camera for Under 200 at A Glance (thebestdigitalcameraunder200.wordpress.com)
- Wolverton: Digital cameras may not be cool, but I love ’em (mercurynews.com)