Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things. — Phil. 4:8
I must say that I have joined the May Challenge way too late to do it justice, but I do continue to explore the Menu Planning Board at Pinterest.
I do, however, want to share my progress on one of my three challenges, the garden that I wanted to install in my front yard. Things are going very well, thanks to some spectacular holiday weekend weather.
I have rearranged some things even since I’ve taken these photos, and have a lot more space yet to fill (then on to the rock garden!).
As for my other two challenges…
- I have been visiting the Food Preparation and Planning Board at Pinterest daily. I am particularly intrigued with the Weekly Meal Planner with Bento Lunch Box, for those trying to balance their meal away from home better than you can at a fast food place… I also am interested in reading more about gluten free snacks. So many ideas!
- I found some great blog planners on Pinterest, and downloaded them to begin to better organize all the blog ideas I have. I manage several blogs, and I want to keep them up to date better. I’m hoping that this visual will help keep me at it.
Stay tuned for updates next week!
- The 3 in 30 Challenge (bugsandstuff.wordpress.com)
- Learning To Live A Gluten-Free Lifestyle (uloop.com)
- Taking the leap (amominspired.com)
- Choosing the Best Flowers for Rock Gardens (proflowers.com)