This is such a fun and funny video. Some of you might avoid Richard Pryor because his comedy is often very adult, but this has no bad language, just a lot of truth and laughter! If you’re a parent or a teacher (or both!), you will recognize this…
Here’s a round-up of science ideas I’ve collected for summer and fall… maybe some of them are interesting to you. I have been collecting them on my Pinterest boards… Why don’t you follow me on Pinterest to keep up to date?
- 100 Free Things to do With Kids This Summer, by Digital Reflections
- Project Garden: A Month-by-Month Guide to Planting and Enjoying ALL Your Garden Has to Offer, by Master Gardener Stacy Tornio (link goes to a book review on Go Explore Nature)
- Rainforest in a Jar, by Hike, Blog, Love
- Bouncing Bubbles, by Play At Home Mom LLC
- Volcano in a Mug, by 1-art.eu
- Start a Worm Farm, by Disney Family Fun
And, just for fun, there’s always this…
- Jello Worms, by The Idea Room
I’m thinking that will pretty much take us through the summer, and we can always use it toward our science hours for next year, if we are really good!
Stay tuned for my growing collection of art project ideas…
- WORM books for kids (amomwithalessonplan.com)